VA Mortgages - Veterans Mortgages - Providence, RI
From the United States Department of Veteran Affairs:
To help veterans and active duty personnel purchase and retain homes in recognition of their service to the Nation. All veterans and other participants in the program will be treated in a courteous, responsive, and timely manner. We will endeavor to operate in the most efficient manner possible to minimize costs and ensure the best use of the taxpayer's dollar.
VA Mortgages - Verterans Mortgages provide:
- 100% financing
- no down payment or monthly mortgage insurance (PMI) payments
- Financing for qualified veterans, reservists, active duty personnel, or eligible family members.
- Flexible income, debt, and credit requirements.
We serve these and other areas in New England:
- VA Mortgages - Verterans Mortgages RI
- VA Mortgages - Verterans Mortgages Providence, RI
- VA Mortgages - Verterans Mortgages Jamestown, RI
- VA Mortgages - Verterans Mortgages East Greenwich, RI
- VA Mortgages - Verterans Mortgages Barrington, RI
- VA Mortgages - Verterans Mortgages Little Compton, RI
- VA Mortgages - Verterans Mortgages New Shoreham, RI
- VA Mortgages - Verterans Mortgages Cumberland, RI
- VA Mortgages - Verterans Mortgages Narragansett, RI
- VA Mortgages - Verterans Mortgages Portsmouth, RI
You are eligible for VA home loan benefits if you served on active duty in the Army, Navy, Air Force, Marine Corps, or Coast Guard and were discharged under conditions other than dishonorable after either:
- 90 days or more, any part of which occurred during wartime, OR
- 181 continuous days or more (peacetime)
- $417,000 - not included VA funding fee, for no down payment option.
- $729,750 - with small down payment of 5%. Known as VA Jumbo Loan.
VA (Veterans Administration) currently insures four types of loan programs. They are:
- 30 Year Fixed Rate
- 15 Year Fixed Rate
- 2/1 Fixed Rate Buy-Down
- IRRR - Interest Rate Reduction Refinance (Refinance of existing VA)
- Any of these programs may be used for both purchasing real estate or refinancing your existing VA loan.
- Call toll free (866)301-2300
- Send us a message
About Family Financial Group
Family Financial Group, Inc. is a family owned and operated business. We have over 35 years of experience in residential and commercial lending, mortgage banking, and financial advising. With competitive rates and programs, you are our first priority.
You see... at FFG, we treat our clients like family.